Building speaking skills
- One Stop English
- Conversation lesson plans at esl.about.com
- Communicative lesson plans at esl-galaxy.com
- Best Sites to Practice Speaking English (Larry Ferlazzo) - high use of technology, but very interesting
- Pronunciation links (student and teacher resources)
- Pronunciation Tips from the BBC - exercises, videos, quizzes
- Pronunciation Thought groups (video)
- Audacity - download this handy audio tool: https://audacity.sourceforge.net/
- Pod-o-matic - sign in to create your own podcast and store it on their site: https://www.podomatic.com/
- Creating your own podcast - includes sites that use phone technology: https://radio.about.com/od/podcastingandpodcasters/a/aa050105a.htm
- How to Podcast (includes video tutorials): https://www.how-to-podcast-tutorial.com/
Randall's Cyber Listening Lab: https://www.esl-lab.com/
This is one of the few websites that includes pre-, during, and post- activities. It's organized by topic and level.
NPR podcasts: https://www.npr.org/rss/podcast/podcast_directory.php
Keep adding to your Delicious page!